Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

1641837669020.png

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We’ve got a winter weather advisory for Sunday. Could get a significant amount of snowfall, or a dusting 😂😂😂😂
From my limi experience? A dusting 😂😂😂😂

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
J you are gonna have so much fun watching what is about to happen. The one that does hurt us in the south is we have way less in the way of snow removal equipment, now that are saying there is a manpower shortage due to covid on top it.

Here on the hill south of lake Erie in Pa. we are to get !8"+ so we should have either 10" or 24" by Tuesday morning. You say my math doesn't make sense? But you believe the weather people... They have predicted 16 of the last 4 storms we've had here in the past couple years!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Here on the hill south of lake Erie in Pa. we are to get !8"+ so we should have either 10" or 24" by Tuesday morning. You say my math doesn't make sense? But you believe the weather people... They have predicted 16 of the last 4 storms we've had here in the past couple years!
You’re in a tough area where a lake can create its own weather. I give them a little lee way on that account….

Reactions: Mickey Merrie
You’re in a tough area where a lake can create its own weather. I give them a little lee way on that account….
I've lived here 63 years and the guys in the 1970's were more accurate then today. These knuckle draggers and weather dames can't even get the wind direction right. They would do better to take their faces out of their computers and walk outside and look up for a more accurate forecast...

Here in Erie Pa. we don't even have a decent Doppler Radar. Watch tomorrow afternoon and evening on the weather radar and see lake effect snow bands from Cleveland to Buffalo but they all disappear over the piece of Pa. that touches the lake shore. BOOK IT!