Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
CA576711-157B-4430-BE25-1209E5E4A96D.jpeg

Reactions: Isaacorps

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Nothing much planted up here. I talked with the farmers daughters that work at lucky farmers. They said the only ones who planted did so by air. Corn fields will be far and few between.

Jamie

Ohio
I'm getting killed by the weather. I've lost almost 8 weeks of exterior painting to the weather. looking better next week, but with a finite amount of days before the snow flies, I'm pretty well fucked now. worst stretch of wet I've ever seen. epic. won't be any new Sitka gear in my closet this season:cry:

Reactions: hoot gibson

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Shifted predictions north to rt24. I guess we're now to expect the 3". YAY. I guess I'll mow again tonight, might be awhile before I can do it again.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Flash flooding at the 13 acre property we haven't been able to mow yet this week. More rain coming. I don't think we'll get it this week. I feel you Jamie. We have completed ONE mulch job since we started mowing. ONE in two months. Usually we have been thru a couple semi loads or more.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Just finished mowing and it's starting to spit. We've recorded more rain than Seattle by several inches and 10 percent more rain days YTD. 49 percent of the days thus far has produced rain, that's depressing...

Reactions: Sgt Fury