Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rate A Movie or TV Show That You Watched Recently

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Bree loves me!!! :pickle:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hostel is pretty good.
That movie was TOO gory and painful TOO sit through for me. The asian chick getting her eye cut out and the guy getting his legs aerated with a drill were parts I had TOO fast forward thru. I really liked the SAW flicks though. How twisted is that?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
TV Series - "24" - I had never even watched one episode of the series and I know there are a ton of seasons. I noticed that all of them were on Netflix in the instant queue. So Sunday I turned on Season 1. I was hooked. I watched 5 or 6 episodes Sunday afternoon. Last night when I got home from work I turned it back on and could not get away from it. I ended up watching until close to 2:30 this morning.

Every time I would say I was done after that episode, it would end with a cliff hanger and I just had to watch the next one. I'm just wondering how good the later seasons are compared to the first. So far so good for me!

So, watched a couple of these last night when I got home fishign and just for the heck of it decided to see how many episodes this series had, little did I know that 24 ran from 2002 to 2010, with a little over 200 episodes!

Looks like marathons of 24 will be lasting for awhile now!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
LOVED Deadwood! Shame it died the way it did.

Boardwalk Empire on HBO is very, very cool.:smiley_coolpeace:

And I really like Mad Men....that 60's coolness rocks, plus it's cool insight into history and how our culture has changed. If you haven't watched it you should start at the beginning.