Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rate A Movie or TV Show That You Watched Recently

Huckleberry Finn

Didn't get to see it all but watched most of Secondhand Lions today on TBS.
Had to go to work.
Good movie and cast and a funny story

Great movie, and a family safe one too. I swear I rabbit hunt with two old guys like that..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I watched the first season this weekend. It was damn good.

Don't get your hopes up. That's as good as it gets... 2 was still ok, but 3 sucked, and the ending will piss you off. They ended it on a cliff hanger in hopes to get season 4. Never happened. So the ending doesn't have closure.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't get your hopes up. That's as good as it gets... 2 was still ok, but 3 sucked, and the ending will piss you off. They ended it on a cliff hanger in hopes to get season 4. Never happened. So the ending doesn't have closure.

I thought Season 2 was great also. 3 pisses you off about half way through.

Beentown

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Still been watching as many episodes of "24" as I can work in. On episodes 35 or so of 210... still just as hooked as I was when I started. Im anxious to see how interesting they keep it seeing as the show stayed alive for 8 years.

Sent via Droid2 with Tapatalk

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I agree, although i id like when he picked up the owl and then threw it away...lol in the previews they made it look like it was going to play a major part again

Mao

Coshocton, OH
The Town is a sweet movie.... Sweet shoot em up bank robbery type movie... Even though I am not normally into that.. It was great!!!
Devil... Night Shamalyn movie... Really good... Watched it a couple times..
The Next Three Days with Russell Crowe was pretty good, but no as good as the other two mentioned...

badger

*Supporting Member*
Boars Gone Wild on Discovery

I really expected a "hogzilla" type show. I was surprised they weren't advising America to hide their kids and pets. So far I have found it to be factual and all around entertaining. I hope the following episodes stick to the same format.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
dude... i have that to look forward to in a few years... now its yo gabba gabba, wonder pets, dora, and the absolute worst- the fresh beat band!!!!

I hated them days!!! Took the girls too watch HOP over the weekend... They enjoyed it...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Watched a few movies with my wife and brother after Easter dinner yesterday...

Unstoppable 9/10 Probably one of the top 5 movies I've seen so far this year, Denzel Washington is a great actor and is awesome in this one. Just a fun fact, the runaway train that they actually based the story off of came right through our county and was stopped less than 15 miles from my house.

No Strings Attached 8/10 Borderline chick flick but I don't have too much of a problem watching these types of movies especially with Natalie Portman starring.

The Roommate 7/10 The movie itself was pretty good, I was hoping for a little scarier of a movie so it was kind of disappointing for me, but I was amazed at how much Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester look alike in this movie, at some points in the movie I had to look hard to tell which was which.