Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sand Ridge Outfitters

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Hoot: I'm from Vincent. Reside in Belpre. It's small town America down here...

Zach: The only reason for you to come down here would be to drink and eat! We don't have any big deer!!! Well, not big enough for your spoiled ass anyways!!! :p

Wayne: You're a good man brother. Appreciate the kind words. We'll have ourselves another good time this year!!!

Dale: Your an outstanding dude too. Sorry I didn't invite you down either, it's mainly because of your awesome hunting skills that kinda intimidate me. Maybe you and Zach can play patty cake.

Randy: You are one of a kind dude and it's been awesome getting to see Hunter grow up in the woods! I will always remember his recall of the first evening hunt behind mom and dad's. I have these fuggers down and we had a rough first morning. I decided to take them to my honey hole where I had a ground blind waiting for them at the intersection of four hollers. Sure as shit, a nice 8 walks right to the set-up and old Hunter never pulled the trigger! Best case of buck fever I have ever seen!!! It was a classic moment in my hunting career.

So was the call less than an hour after I returned home to prep dinner saying: "I got one!". I was hoping it would die in front of the camera and we did get a pic of that deer dead in mid-air! What a great hunt!!!

Kaiser878

ohio
haha I am not spoiled damnit! haha Im picky! ha

so im still waiting on my invite! just sayin! haha

See that Dale! We are not allowed at camp! We have to go meet up with the bakers man instead! haha Some friend! haha

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Jesse - Why in the fugg did I think you lived in Washington Courthouse????? Didn't know you were that close to WV??? Hell I would have brought my tent when I was bitchin about getting outta the house this weekend. I would have given you a great "tresspasser" thread to post ;)

Beentown

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Dale: Funny stuff and so true!!! ;)

Jesse - Why in the fugg did I think you lived in Washington Courthouse????? Didn't know you were that close to WV??? Hell I would have brought my tent when I was bitchin about getting outta the house this weekend. I would have given you a great "tresspasser" thread to post ;)

Beentown

I can cross the Ohio River and be in WV in 5 minutes from my driveway. I cross the river 2-4 times a day depending on what I do for lunch. My office is in Parkersburg and all my work is in WV. Always feels good to cross the river headed west bound!!!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Wanna know what deer camp with Randy is like?!? Kinda like this!!! :smiley_carnaval:

You asked for it!!!:smiley_bird::smiley_bird::smiley_bird::smiley_bird:

Jesse hairy chest.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
OK so is he flipping you off, playing with his nipples (completely gay act) or both??? lol

Jesse - I worked for Wendy's International and brought Tim Hortons to your neck of the woods. That was one of my first stores. When I pulled into Parkersburg at 9am the first time I was stopped on the main drag in traffic. A woman with hardly any clothes (and teeth) came running into the street. I was like WTF! About 5 seconds later a dude came running out of a bar and threw a beer bottle at her while chasing/cursing. Well, the future Franchisee of that location looked at me and said "Welcome to West Virginia!".

Beentown

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
OK so is he flipping you off, playing with his nipples (completely gay act) or both??? lol

Jesse - I worked for Wendy's International and brought Tim Hortons to your neck of the woods. That was one of my first stores. When I pulled into Parkersburg at 9am the first time I was stopped on the main drag in traffic. A woman with hardly any clothes (and teeth) came running into the street. I was like WTF! About 5 seconds later a dude came running out of a bar and threw a beer bottle at her while chasing/cursing. Well, the future Franchisee of that location looked at me and said "Welcome to West Virginia!".

Beentown

Sounds like the daily grind down here!!! Now we have two Tim Hortons in Pburg and one in Marietta. My wife thanks you! So does my old man that eats at the one you started daily. My office is 30 seconds from there. Behind the Red Lobster. Dude on my baseball team is one of the managers there. Small world...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
The construction crew that built it was the best I had worked with in a while. The guys were just fun as hell to be around. I don't think that the OSHA people would find there pranks very funny :) One guy was taking a dump and they held him down and nailed him to the Porta-Pot...Fraging guns were going crazy.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
HAHAHA! At least you captured my good side!!! :D

No bourbon for me Joe. I can't handle the stuff any more. Makes me mean. I'd rather have good tequila or shine. Got a gallon of shine on order to make some hard cider for this weekend. Should be a good time!!!

We'll my friend I have a solution... Añejo tequila... Aged in old Bourbon barrels.. Best of both worlds. Btw.. My flux capacitor build was hampered by deer season and the wife's Exodus. I think it should be thumping by December though. ;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Nah.. Not corn based. I am making blackberry wine in a home made fermentor. .

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If you ever want a start of some great blackberries let me know. We had a friend give us some that have no thorns on the plant and the seeds in the HUGE blackberries are almost non-existant. They have done very well the last ten years.

Beentown

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you ever want a start of some great blackberries let me know. We had a friend give us some that have no thorns on the plant and the seeds in the HUGE blackberries are almost non-existant. They have done very well the last ten years.

Beentown

Why yes. I'll take some cuttings.. There ain't nothing better in this world than getting fugged up on your own shit..

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Let me know when you want them. I think they just finally went dorment. The berries the last three years have been the size of an elongated golf ball and not TOO tart. I have some on the front of the property that are the size of a cord of wood. Three families have picked off of it and we have three gallons still in the freezer. And there was still a ton on the ground.

Beentown