Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sand Ridge Outfitters

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
wats the weather out there looking like? Its raining up here. Looks like a little snow in the future as well

It's not raining yet, but its coming. Tomorrow is going to be awesome dude. This front will be gone, leaving us with a great sun rise and temps in the upper 20's. Something will die tomorrow!!!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Had a great time as usual, thanks Jesse! I did not see a ton of deer buit enough to keep me pumped. My buddy Joel was in the hotspot, he saw at least 6 different bucks, missed a p&y 8, and killed a doe. Mike saw several bucks and passed an a couple smaller ones. Other than the hail storm the first afternoon the weather was great. Nice to meet Wayne and see the rest of the clan Saturday night.

Believe it or not I did not take a single picture. It was a busy 4 days. Just seemed like we had something going the whole time we were there and I never took the time to get the camera out.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
hahahahaa I didnt have one with me.

I had a blast for sure. I shot at and missed a good buck. My arrow hit a twig/branch whatever and went over his back. I watched a monster walk over the ridge from me, I grunted and grunted, snort wheezed. He wasnt hearing it, didnt even care. I hada total of at least 14 deer around me in the a.m. Everytime I turned around there was another one coming. I wasn't shooting anything after I missed that buck. I didnt want to jeopardize my chances of him not coming back in.

Sat night was fun, drank some beers, got to meet that Dry humpin,blue moon drinkin, fish fryin fool randy finally hahahahaha (you're a good dude in my book bro) TOO bad you guys couldnt have hung out longer. I passed out on the way back to jesses....Dang beer pong put me over the edge. We got our butts kicked.

I had a really good time, looking forward to going back down in the spring for the yote hunts.