Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sgt Fury’s 2020 NJ and Ohio deer season

Fletch

Supporting Member
George I hope that dirty Bastard don't show up tonight on your camera. That way he may get hungry tomorrow...

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
My theory is if they can fill their belly at night, why come out in the day? Used to run feeders, hardly ever see deer in the day but would get plenty pics 5 minutes after walking by it after the evening hunt. Now I hand throw a few bites out before the hunt.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My theory is if they can fill their belly at night, why come out in the day? Used to run feeders, hardly ever see deer in the day but would get plenty pics 5 minutes after walking by it after the evening hunt. Now I hand throw a few bites out before the hunt.
C3812E25-7FE3-47E9-94DD-BA48A6DDE5AD.gif

Stop pissing on my cornflakes!😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
George..... Plenty of time till the fat lady sings.... As that once famous person said: "You got this"... Of course I'm not sure exactly what he was famous for.....

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hell that buck ain't dumb.... Probably thought to himself: Hell this cornfield wasn't here last week... Better stay clear... Imagine if I put that many donuts out.... I'd have pics of George all night....:ROFLMAO: