Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sgt Fury’s 2021 NJ and Ohio seasons

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It’s dark already I guess? Got another hour here. Good luck tomorrow, weather will be a turd floater tomorrow and it’s currently 71 degrees
840D1B15-D223-45F2-AA33-C271B1FABC19.jpeg

Reactions: Sgt Fury

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I just noticed that the NJ sunrise/sunset tables listed by the division of fish and game differs from the sunrise/sunset times given on the weather channel app on my phone by a few minutes!
Yep and the dnr does that for consistency through out the season. ODNR breaks it into East and western part of the state.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Four does this morning….seven does this evening. Sleeping in tomorrow then going down the gun club to retrieve my buck and give it to the neighbor. They try to be self sufficient by raising chickens, turkeys, sheep and they have bee hives and produce a good amount of honey. They didn’t get a deer this year so I reminded the wife of the “good neighbor policy” and she agreed. I still have deer meat and will surely get more before the season ends. May sit tomorrow evening but it’s supposed to be 70* and high winds. Still have black powder, doe season and winter bow to go.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
View attachment 142117View attachment 142118
Here’s a pic of the gun club with the deer hanging on Saturday. They typically take the pic Saturday around noon but some guys still hunt until Saturday evening…they ended up with 35 bucks and 3 coyotes. That one coyote looks like a giant red fox…minus the white tip on his tail and black socks.
Crazy how many deer people have in their woods and most struggle to kill 😂. Let me bring my posse’, you will get to pet them in person.