Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

shotgun season changed me this year

been doing alot of thinking since the end of shotgun season , actually been thinking bout it alot these past few years . I love muzzleloader hunting and shooting and i love bow hunting , so starting the new year off with selling some guns that i need to upgrade from and , i dont see having guns sitting round if theyre not gonna get used , its like looking at a hot naked wife sitting on a couch naked and not doing nothing bout it , it just aint right , so i wanna see these guns go to some one who is gonna get some use out of them , i got the ok from the wife to start looking into getting a new muzzleloader and bow , ill be posting pics tomorrow

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Got any pics of the hot naked on the couch deal ? :smiley_babe::smiley_cigar:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Save the guns for the kids. They won't be any cheaper in the future.

The only gun I have ever sold was a Tarus 9mm...can't say I wish I still had it, but will probably own something similar one day.

im actually selling my traditions buck stalker 50 cal , and my mossberg 695 bolt action slug gun , shotgun season has lost its challenge , so im going to upgrade the muzzleloader to a cva accura , the traditions was more of a impulse buy , and the mossberg lost its challenge , ill post pics later today

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
im actually selling my traditions buck stalker 50 cal , and my mossberg 695 bolt action slug gun , shotgun season has lost its challenge , so im going to upgrade the muzzleloader to a cva accura , the traditions was more of a impulse buy , and the mossberg lost its challenge , ill post pics later today

Really? hmmm.....

rrr

Hell I'm ok with the "1 shot challenge". It took some shooting in, but with my muzzleloader hitting groundhog sized targets at 100 yards...I'm picking that gun before a shotgun! Why are so many guys hunting with these high tech inlines or going to single barrel 200 yard shotguns? You only need one shot if it's good!