Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slow Flushing Pooper

Bowkills

Nw oh
I have the same issue in my house and fought it for 15yrs. Upstairs toilet that i think doesnt flush enough watr per flush. If nobody poops upstairs 0 issue. If they do it clogs 1
or 2 time a year. Not sure if its the gradual 90 at the bottom or what..dont buy a low toilet.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Highly recommend an American Standard Cadet 3 for the new toilet. Plenty of flushing power. I put two in our old condo and I put one in our new upstairs bathroom. Knock on wood… never had a single clog.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm pulling the toilet and replacing it regardless of the issue. It's a low rider with the small bowl. I'm ready for a taller one with enough room to fit everything in there. 😂

I replaced one in our old house with a taller one and the wife hated it. She's 5'8" and her feet still couldn't touch flat footed. 😅.

Last edited:

mike hunt

Highly recommend an American Standard Cadet 3 for the new toilet. Plenty of flushing power. I put two in our old condo and I put one in our new upstairs bathroom. Knock on wood… never had a single clog.
I agree, I replaced the toilets in my house with these, handles everything I throw at them

Reactions: jagermeister

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
I'm pulling the toilet and replacing it regardless of the issue. It's a low rider with the small bowl. I'm ready for a taller one with enough room to fit everything in there. 😂
Get a Toto drake, I have filled that boy up with a man sized shit several times and have never had a clog up. I am blow away.