Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So how did you divorces- long relationships deal?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am 36, not sure I want to do the bar scene anymore, anyone got a reason for a single guy to shop at Victoria secrets? : )

sent from my HTC evo

I buy women stuff from Victoria secrets all the time. You have to know how to go about it though. You have to know them on a comfortable personal level. Enough so that they will tell you their bra size. Just explain that you would like to buy them something nice. No strings. Just you think they deserve something to lift their spirits and make them feel special.. None of this box of chocolates or bath and body works. But a thoughtful gift that will make them personally feel special...

Once you get the bra size you're in like flinn. Surprisingly most women don't spend that kind of money on their undergarments. A matched bra and panty set can be around the 50 dollar mark. Most times they wear mismatched underclothes... A nice matching set makes them feel sexy, cared for, and special... . And when they wear it they can't help but think about you.. And it also shows that you are secure enough to shop at VS by yourself.

If you float the idea searching for the bra size and she doesn't tell you.. As long as you didn't get told off or slapped you're still good.. Buy it anyway with a gift receipt.. Ask the girl at the store to help you get close, BUT unlike all other clothes for women the bra is one you want to error on the large size for. The panties you better be right on or small... She can always return it. I would recommend the Angel collection... A nice set that most women would never buy for themselves, but they all rave about how well the bra fits and looks.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
36D with medium panties. I knew that early on and my wife is loaded with VS shit. Even have the plastic to make it easier. She loves getting that shit. So did my ex who wore matched VS bra and panties every day. Turns my crank that's for sure!!!

epe

Lancaster
I used to get her bra and panties all the time, hated her mis matched stuff. She made some smart comment about it a couple weeks ago. More hot women in there then anywhere. That and bath and body works. Had more women customers come in there and talk to me than anywhere.

sent from my HTC evo

epe

Lancaster
Ok, so we have tried to stay civil after the breakup. Told her I would always love her, never said how. Went to the Lancaster art festival last Friday, was wierd but cool. She has been staying at her cousins this week. Has texted a couple times asking about her mail. Being on my own my mind had gotten better. Well last night she texts me and asks me why if I will always love her, why I haven't done or said or anything to show it. Told her cause she said she could not be happy with me anymore, and did not want to make her miserable anymore. Told her a couple thoughts I had about stuff, and she asks why I couldn't say it when I was thinking it. Then she says I am fucking with her head, that she was just curious, and to forget she brought it up.. WTF????!!!!????!!!!

What the hell am I to think about that?

sent from my HTC evo

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Ok, so we have tried to stay civil after the breakup. Told her I would always love her, never said how. Went to the Lancaster art festival last Friday, was wierd but cool. She has been staying at her cousins this week. Has texted a couple times asking about her mail. Being on my own my mind had gotten better. Well last night she texts me and asks me why if I will always love her, why I haven't done or said or anything to show it. Told her cause she said she could not be happy with me anymore, and did not want to make her miserable anymore. Told her a couple thoughts I had about stuff, and she asks why I couldn't say it when I was thinking it. Then she says I am fucking with her head, that she was just curious, and to forget she brought it up.. WTF????!!!!????!!!!

What the hell am I to think about that?

sent from my HTC evo

Women. are. fucking. crazy.

Damn near every one of them in one way or another.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Chad is right. They are nuts.

If the only reason for her communication with you is to "mind fuck" you, I would cut her off altogether and move on. Sounds like she is just toying with you.

epe

Lancaster
That is the first time in three weeks she has said anything. Almost think she has been waiting for me to "fight" to get her back, and when I haven't it gotten to her.. She said last night she thinks I am already moving on with another woman...

sent from my HTC evo

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't play that game, be cordial don't get down too that level.... Don't show any emotion even though you want too let her have it verbally..... it'll piss her off more then arguing with her.... If it gets too the point where you want too go off... Just go fishing or for a long walk.... When is she supposed too move out???

epe

Lancaster
Not sure when she is out. Been with relatives on her moms side all week. Still has not told her dad.

sent from my HTC evo

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That is the first time in three weeks she has said anything. Almost think she has been waiting for me to "fight" to get her back, and when I haven't it gotten to her.. She said last night she thinks I am already moving on with another woman...

sent from my HTC evo

You're exactly right... That's what they do...

She walked out thinking you would come crawling over begging her to come back... Absolutely devastated you lost her... Mine thought the same thing... About a month later she realized she wasn't all that and a bag of chips. She came back to "Visit friends".. I said no problem but on Wednesday i have plans to go to Vinton county and go hunting.. She said she was leaving that next Saturday.

When Tuesday came she realized i could give two fucks. I treated her like a guest in the house, not a wife, I was polite, but she stayed in the guest room, I never made a pass at her, didn't even sit by her on the couch.. .. On Tuesday i told her i was leaving to go hunting tomorrow.. Asked her to lower the heat, and lock up when she left Saturday.. She left the same time i did.... "Visiting friends" pffftttt.. She came back to see how i was doing and if i was devastated and worthless without her... She had a surprise coming.. I not only didn't do that, I flat out fuggin left.. lol

The worst thing you could do is show ANY interest that she is important to you... If you do that, she will honestly believe you can't live without her. Which means she will be even more controlling...

Women.. Sheesh... We really fucked up making it illegal to slap em once and a while.

Last edited:

Buckmaster

Portage
Joe's advice was rather sound. "She made that bed, let her sleep in it."

The true and best outcome will come out. It just takes a little time.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Women love drama and playing games! Football and hunting seasons are fastly approaching and you'll have buttloads of time to enjoy them. Like others have said, she started it(made her bed) let her waller in it! Goodluck Eric, enjoy yourself awhile.

Derek j

Knox Co.
This is how most women try to get the relationship in their favor. They bring the nut shit crazy out and see what it gets them. Most times guys are happy with the tang they are getting, and let the women walk all over them just so they can get some when SHE wants it. Do yourself a favor and forget all about her. This story may help.......

When I was 19 I was with the girl of my dreams (or so I thought at the time). This b*tch had me by the balls and wouldn't let go. I felt the same way you do. Really wanted it to work, thought she was the one. After months of playing games, doing the same things you mentioned earlier (flirting with others, etc.) She broke it off to see how tight of a grip she had on me. I was devastated. Thought I would never find someone. A few weeks go by and things start coming into focus on how she was, the way she acted, how it was all mind games. When she came back to see her handywork, I mustered up all the courage I had and told her to get bent. A year later I met my wife. An absolute beautiful girl that likes to hunt, fish, and doesn't play head games. We have been together for over 10 years now with 3 great kids. I love my life, and can't imagine how screwed up it would have been had I stayed with the other girl. I guess the moral of my story is......

Lose the crazy bitch....get yourself a normal chick that likes what you like. You WILL find someone better. I promise.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This is how most women try to get the relationship in their favor. They bring the nut shit crazy out and see what it gets them. Most times guys are happy with the tang they are getting, and let the women walk all over them just so they can get some when SHE wants it. Do yourself a favor and forget all about her. This story may help.......

When I was 19 I was with the girl of my dreams (or so I thought at the time). This b*tch had me by the balls and wouldn't let go. I felt the same way you do. Really wanted it to work, thought she was the one. After months of playing games, doing the same things you mentioned earlier (flirting with others, etc.) She broke it off to see how tight of a grip she had on me. I was devastated. Thought I would never find someone. A few weeks go by and things start coming into focus on how she was, the way she acted, how it was all mind games. When she came back to see her handywork, I mustered up all the courage I had and told her to get bent. A year later I met my wife. An absolute beautiful girl that likes to hunt, fish, and doesn't play head games. We have been together for over 10 years now with 3 great kids. I love my life, and can't imagine how screwed up it would have been had I stayed with the other girl. I guess the moral of my story is......

Lose the crazy bitch....get yourself a normal chick that likes what you like. You WILL find someone better. I promise.

Welcome Derek. Hell of a good 2nd post buddy.. I agree 100%