Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Something Strange

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you burn some before the first frost it gives you a good buzz without making you sleepy. Trust me.

;) I agree and think all of it should be cut before the first frost.. But growers want it as potent as possible and IMO fugg it up when they leave it too long.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
;) I agree and think all of it should be cut before the first frost.. But growers want it as potent as possible and IMO fugg it up when they leave it too long.

NAH. If you wait till after the first frost it goes into overdrive from the shock. Indian summer comes along and is is when you get that last spurt of growth. Help it along with the last dose of bloom feeder. Wait until the second frost and yank it up root ball and all. Boil the roots for 5 minutes and hang upside down to dry.

That right there is a recipe that will knock your dick in the dirt my friends.:smiley_bird::smiley_crazy:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
DAmn... the things you learn on the internet. :smiley_crazy:

Who know by just showing a few pics the things we have learned here the last couple days lol.

Hookahville starts today..just thought a few of you might be interested lol :D.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No doubt dude, there is nothing I hate more about remodeling that stinkin painting...

That is why I started a painting company. Nobody WANTS to do it. Just this week I was staining a guys drive way and I had three of the neighbors ask for estimates because they have been putting it off. They all said they hate painting.

I have too say that I am going to keep it toke free. We also had a duct cleaning business I sold where the helpers were smokers and they fugged everything up. Same with the known tokers I HAD as helpers flipping houses.

Thinking about it now there is just something about the majority of serious burners late in life. They, in general are farely unreliable.:smiley_asswhip:

Beentown