Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Startin over tomorrow

Ricer2231

In my room now, the Dr. said the surgery went great, in alot of pain right now but that is only temporary, thanks again folks for all the kind positive words

Awesome to hear that everything went good bud. Great attitude about the pain, on your road to recovery already! Get well soon so we can get that lunch you said you were gonna buy for me. ;)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad to hear it went well Tad. It is over so now you know what you need to do. I would almost think having been through it once should help. You seemed to recovery fairly quickly from the first one. Deer season should be good motivation to hit the rehab hard on the second one!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Well guess I am up for the day, didn't sleep very well anyways. The pain is a lot better this morning, at least manageable, waiting to order breakfast and then wait for physical therapy to come so I can go for my first walk. Ought to be interesting .

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sweet! I would imagine you are out for your walk (or will be shortly). Pardon my pun, but sounds like you are making the first steps towards deer season today! lol

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Went for my walk, everything was going good till I sprung a leak!! Nothing serious they say,I did become a little alarmed when I looked behind me and I thought I was on a good blood trail!!! They got it under control, changed my dressing, sitting in the chair now, they will put me back in bed in a minute and check it again, its not bleeding now so we will see, I told the nurse that she could blood trail me this way if I get lost, she must not have a sense of humor because she didn't find it funny!

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Just finished up with my afternoon walk, everything went good, no blood trail this time! Lol, Doc said I should be going home no later than Thursday morning. It will be nice to get home and get some sleep! Seems like every time you get to sleep in here someone is waking you up for something and asking ya your name and birth date!

Ricer2231

That's awesome news about getting to go home. Glad to hear no blood trail this time. Haha being as we are dang near neighbors, if ya need anything at all give me a shout.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Thanks Dan, I really appreciate it, and thanks everyone here at TOO, Its great to read all the positive words from all the TOO members, It really helps, thanks again guys!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Made it home about 11 this morning, first thing I did was go to the bedroom and take a nap! Now up and sitting in the living room getting ready to watch some TV, home physical therapy should be here tomorrow and then we will let the fun begin!!!