Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tactacam Reveal Cell Trail Camera....

For anyone looking I just walked out of the Cabela’s in Centerville with 2 of the Verizon models. They had 2 of the AT&T left and 4 or 5 of the Verizon left. I’ve been following along on this cam via the forum since the first model and always wanted one but they’ve always been out of stock. Finally I’ll get to give them a go!
Hopefully yours is as fun to run as mine have been.

Checklist:
Make sure you get the recommended SD card and batteries.
Watch YouTube videos on how to set it up and using the wifi connection to your phone. They don't provide much information on that so the videos are a big help.
Tighten the antenna well, to avoid moisture in the camera.

There are a few Reveal sites on FB where people bring their troubles with their cameras and those are some of the things I learned before setting them up.

NAC1989

Clark county
Hopefully yours is as fun to run as mine have been.

Checklist:
Make sure you get the recommended SD card and batteries.
Watch YouTube videos on how to set it up and using the wifi connection to your phone. They don't provide much information on that so the videos are a big help.
Tighten the antenna well, to avoid moisture in the camera.

There are a few Reveal sites on FB where people bring their troubles with their cameras and those are some of the things I learned before setting them up.
I ordered 2 of the new tactacam solar panel charger/battery combo deal to try out. What reviews I found on them said they power the camera on there own without using the lithium AA’s, I’ll put lithiums in for backup and hope the solar panels work well. I’ve got the SD cards I need. I’m hoping to get them up this weekend but I’m so far behind this year it’s sad, still have some shooting lanes to touch up. Hell I just made it to my stands yesterday to check up on everything :cry: