Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tapatalk Users. FYI

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

OK guys. I have fixed the issue where you couldn't upload images locally to this forum. As a result I've also disabled the host images at tapatalk function... I had to do this because tapatalk will eventually delete those images leaving the posts you made without their images. This could potentially be a huge headache in the future. I have already noticed some older images that are missing or cut in half from tapatalk.

I also edited the code to remove that dumb "posted via my iphone using tapatalk" signature line.

And I removed the popup that new visitors get "This forum uses trapatalk, click OK to learn more"

I hope these changes will make using tapatalk a more enjoyable experience, I know they relieve tons of stress from the administrative staff, clean the board up, and preserves the historic content you worked hard to post.

If you have any questions / issues.. Fell free to ask.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
This is a test and you're a genius! Nice work man.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310838973.262109.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310838973.262109.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 164

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
That's odd, most of the time the pictures I take with my phone are close to 1mb... the big one was 14kb and the small one was 15kb.... figure that out...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That one is larger 483x681 and 57K

The test before that of the power plug was 29k and 320 x 429.

rossbows

I have been trying to upload pics and it won't let me because I have to many pics on my upload file. I don't know how to delete them to make room.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have been trying to upload pics and it won't let me because I have to many pics on my upload file. I don't know how to delete them to make room.

Are you sure that's why? I just checked and there isn't a limit on number or total size of attachments. And you only have like 8 attachments. to delete them though you can go to your settings / attachments and delete them.

If you click settings at the top right of the page (by the log in) then attachments on the left hand side towards the bottom.

Last edited:

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I was getting ready to try again, and it tells me that "full size" is 16.4kb and "small size" is 42.4 kb. Just doesn't make much sense to me, fuggin Tapatalk!