Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TC Encore, 12ga, Rifled, slugbarrel

WV
epe..

Are you sure you are talking about the Slug barrel? My barrel shoots like S%^$. .. kicks like a Mule.

IMO its crap.

However,,If there's anything you can tell me to help out..id appreciate it :)

Last edited:
epe..

Maybe im not holding it correctly at the range..Im shooting it like my rifles..Im not touching anything but the trigger,,should i hold down on the scope or front end of the forearm?

epe

Lancaster
The big question is, what slugs are you using? Only thing we got to shoot good were the hornady sst slugs. I hold mine just like I do any gun with a scope. When I shot ky buck this year, it was off a shooting stick, and holding the front forearm and stick at the same time.

sent from my HTC evo

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Mountaineer, is there any possibility that its a scope issue? You may want to talk to TC about the barrel...they may replace it... sounds very odd...

"J"

Bass fishing aficionado....
Supporting Member
Davie County, NC
epe..

Are you sure you are talking about the Slug barrel? My barrel shoots like S%^$. .. kicks like a Mule. IMO its crap.

However,,If there's anything you can tell me to help out..id appreciate it :)
So your barrel is shooting like crap and it's defective and you were trying too sell it too some one on here???? Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong???? Don't you think posting "Hey I can't get my new barrel to group very good what you guy's think the problem is" would of worked in you favor a little better?