Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TC Encore, 12ga, Rifled, slugbarrel

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Comes with walnut forend and scope bases. Basically brand new..never been in the woods..App. 30 rounds through the barrel.

Asking $250.00

epe

Lancaster
Deadly barrel. That is what I dropped my buck with. They love the hornady sst slugs

sent from my HTC evo

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
epe..

Are you sure you are talking about the Slug barrel? My barrel shoots like S%^$. .. kicks like a Mule.

IMO its crap.

However,,If there's anything you can tell me to help out..id appreciate it :)

Last edited:

Matt

Norton, OH
epe..

Are you sure you are talking about the Slug barrel? My barrel shoots like S%^$. .. kicks like a Mule.

IMO its crap.

Well in that case, I will give you $50 for it! rotflmao rotflmao

epe

Lancaster
Pm me your phone number..
Mine shoots a three shot group under a inch at 100 yards.

sent from my HTC evo

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Here's a picture of the beast...Its in mint condition..However..it shoots as if the barrel is bent.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
epe..

Maybe im not holding it correctly at the range..Im shooting it like my rifles..Im not touching anything but the trigger,,should i hold down on the scope or front end of the forearm?

epe

Lancaster
The big question is, what slugs are you using? Only thing we got to shoot good were the hornady sst slugs. I hold mine just like I do any gun with a scope. When I shot ky buck this year, it was off a shooting stick, and holding the front forearm and stick at the same time.

sent from my HTC evo

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Mountaineer, is there any possibility that its a scope issue? You may want to talk to TC about the barrel...they may replace it... sounds very odd...

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Milo..

Scope is good...I just got off the phone with TC...they said send it back..Thats what im going to do..Send the peice of chit back..lol

Told em the dam thing is bent.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
epe..

Are you sure you are talking about the Slug barrel? My barrel shoots like S%^$. .. kicks like a Mule. IMO its crap.

So your barrel is shooting like crap and it's defective and you were trying too sell it too some one on here???? Am I the only one that thinks this is wrong???? Don't you think posting "Hey I can't get my new barrel to group very good what you guy's think the problem is" would of worked in you favor a little better?