Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1 - Full Penetration

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I have a 6 1/2 year old that I may shoot this year. I've passed him the last two years, but this year looks like he might be in trouble due to antlers growing out of his face! He's had a "goofy" rack since he was 3.5, and last year would have been the time to shoot him. This year, his headgear is not as impressive, and looks like it may even kill him...? Then again, we have some really good deer show up around Halloween every year. I'd really like for my son to get a crack at the "ugly" one.

Attachments

• burr oak 042.jpg
    burr oak 042.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 155

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I actually have multiple bucks I'd shoot this year both in OH and WV. We got some suprisingly big bucks on cam in WV this year. Hopefully I can put a big one down in both states this year but since they would all be the biggest buck buck I've ever killed I'll try not to be greedy. lol

ohio
I just have one, haven't seen any pics of him for a while cause I pulled my cams, but this is him

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348707717400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348707717400.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 156
ohio
Or the ghost buck I've hunted for the past 3 years, found a shed from him in spring left side measure just under 80" and he was 4 so this year he could be a monster

RUT NUT

I've got 4 different shooters as fuel to keep me in the stand this year! :) 1 of those 4 keeps me from getting sleep at night! I really think we have a chance at winning this thing! Good luck guys....and stay safe! I won't be able to make it out until the second weekend....but I will be in full overdrive from that point on!

RUT NUT

How did everyone's opening day go? I spent mine working and playing with my kids. Next weekend can't get here fast enough!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I've been working too. I did set up a stand today. It will be a good one. I'm gonna be in it first thing in the morning.