Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team 10

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Doesn't suprise me there, its been basically steadily nice here every week, until season rolls around of course. Oh well, better rain than high winds. How many spots you guys have and what part of Ohio are you hunting?

rossbows

I just have one place to hunt its in logan county. It has a good bird population will have no problem taking a couple nice birds. Going to be taking a friends 8 year old son out sat morning.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Good deal, and goodluck this weekend! I may take a youth out Saturday and I'd go Sunday but prom is Saturday night and i dont imagine i'll be going out sunday morning.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Hate to say it, but rain is good for me. If it rains, I get an extra day to hunt! I'm working with the roofers right now. Or if it's nice all week, I'll get Friday off for a long weekend.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm hoping it rains all weekend (sorry ross), because hopefully i'll be "sick" monday and head out. i'm trying to call in my first turkey by myself this year.

rossbows

Took a buddies 9 year old boy out this morning and four toms at twenty yards at seven but couldn't get the boy on them to get a shot. There was to many small trees in the way. They went over the hill. Got on them again in a open field and got them with in thirty yards. Little to far for a twenty gauge. Then it started to rain so we went home hope tomorrow morning works out for the young man.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Dang man, talk about close. It's great that he's learning patience too! I might end up heading out and taking diablo tommorow if i can get to bed tonight at a decent time.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I didn't get out. Foreman kept me for awhile. Got home @ 10:45 but my buddy said someone pulled in the field around 10:00 and ran my birds off.