Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Doe down! 5 points on the board haha ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380462052.964960.jpg

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Thanks guys, I normally wouldn't shoot a doe so soon but this place requires that I shoot a doe before a buck so I wanted to get it out of the way this weekend before a buck walked through and I couldn't shoot it. Oh and that is the exit wound in the picture. She was quartering away.

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
How was everyones opening weekend? I am a teacher so I can only do my hunting on the weekends which blows!!! I will be sick a couple days for the rut though haha. Looking forward to this weekend even if the temps will still be warmer than I would like.

viper

I went out both days. Did not see any deer in the mornings. I saw 11 does and fawns sat evening and five does and fawns Sunday evening. I shot this little one sat evening.
I will be back out this weekend both days.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380931690.532736.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1380931690.532736.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 191

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I have been out a couple times with no luck. Little bucks and does. Couldn't get a doe in range when I was doe hunting. Trying to limit my time til the end of the month. Then when November hits I will be hittin it hard. Congrats on the doe Alpha!

lung buster

hocking county
Sitting in a tree looking for a big acorn eating momma. My boy didn't want to get up so this is my first solo hunt. Kinda weird sitting here with my muzzy and sweating!

epe

Lancaster
Due to my one spot I have left to hunt being logged out, I just hung treestands for dad and I yesterday. Anybody been out lately?

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Here is my number one buck I'm after and then find another guys stand 70 yards from mine... He knew I was in there and still put it up. I do all the work and scouting for the perfect spot and this guy comes in and cuts off a top section of the property where the deer could come from. Told the land owner about it and he replied with the section is not exclusive to me only. Can't fucking stand this guy (land owner) because he is getting everyone to give him something to hunt after I paid him money to hunt there this year. I'm not telling him how I truly feel because I want a shot at this buck but after this season I won't be allowed back after I tell him what I think of him!!! Just very frustrating dealing with this bs when I've done a lot to help out the land owner and his family and he only cares about himself... Sorry for the vent but really upset about my situation right now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382407530.176769.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382407551.310554.jpg

Last edited:

viper

I went out this past weekend and saw numerous deer and one good buck. He stayed to far the first night so I put up another stand to intercept him, but he came in too late. I will be back out this weekend hunting a different farm.

They are Definately starting to move better with these cooler temps.