Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2 - Death from Above

jlane

dunn nc
KIMG1324.jpgKIMG1323.jpgKIMG1322.jpgKIMG1321.jpgKIMG1320.jpgKIMG1319.jpgKIMG1292.jpgKIMG1284.jpgbases,5 and 5 1/4____ longest beam 23___ longest tine 10 1/4__ inside spread, 17 1/2

jlane

dunn nc
Ok guys we;ve just moved to second place, Lets get the momentum going. Post your kills.
Thinking about a doe before the year ends, being that the meat is so much
better than here in nc.
Our deer are not as good to eat as midwest deer, Took a small deer here for meat and it don't even compare to the taste and texture of the 7.5 year old that i got up there.

Buckmaster

Portage
Saw one buck at daybreak Saturday morning at 150 yards which vanished into the brush. I also had 5 antlerless at 50 yards around 10am pushed to me neighboring drivers. I thought about trying out my new 45-70 for a second but we need some does around for next year.

I'll give it the final muzzleloader try for a big buck then I'll be done for the year. First time deerless since college....but that's ok. My season was already completed by Oct. 15th with my son's successes. I don't need any more meat.

Last edited:

jlane

dunn nc
wow, two different bucks thats looks like twins.
different parts of the state. Thats crazy at best.
Still a big congrats on an awesome kill.
We need the points.
I had the buck on my cam at @ 20 yds guess score would be 120 at most, would like to know the full score on yours.