Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6 - Buck DieNasty

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Good luck this week guys. I'm hoping to have the entire week off but things change every hour so we'll see.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Good luck fellas! My brother and I are hunting in the same tree this week. He is my camera man this gun season. Hopefully way lay down a good buck on video, but regardless what we do it will be a great time spent with my bro!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Good luck fellas! My brother and I are hunting in the same tree this week. He is my camera man this gun season. Hopefully way lay down a good buck on video, but regardless what we do it will be a great time spent with my bro!

Hell ya, good luck guys! I wish my brother hunted.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Had a great week hunting with my Bro and hunting buddies. Didn't see a freaking deer until Wednesday afternoon. I did see a monster that afternoon and shot at him at 160 yards off handed. A young man in our hunting club killed that deer about 2 hours later. A 24" inside spread, 13 scorables and mass measurements that totaled 40". An absolute stud of a deer!
However, I hunted the remainder of the week and shot a nice 9 pointer on Saturday. Just glad that Ric was still here to see it before returning home.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Hunted almost 6 full days and never saw a single shooter. Hard to believe but with other hunters hunting the places it pretty much has them moving strictly after dark. After the snow you'd go up there the next morning and it looked like a herd of sheep had been all over the corn field. Very depressing but there is still a lot of season yet and I like late season hunting. A lot of guys either have tagged out or just give up. I'll keep at it...lol

Congrats again to the team members that have killed one so far. I'm trying...lol

Hunter II

I barely hunted at all. No shooters on any cams. I guess I will just keep shooting does in the backyard until I am out of tags.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I am done until Muzzy season. I plan to pick up one more tag and see if I can get one more doe off the new farm. The owners were tickled that I took three deer off their property. I'm hoping the weather isn't too bad. Maybe I can have my son tag along.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Nice work everyone. Looks like we have a shot at the crown. Just a reminder, you can post a second doe if you don't take a buck.