Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
You must have several on camera much bigger than that 160" you past up? I couldn't imagine passing on a deer like that, unless I had idles of time off and incredible access that you apparently have?!
Good luck this year in Kansas!
Oh, by the way that giant your neighbor killed is incredible!!!!congrats to him

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I'm here,, Just got back from an early season Kansas hunt.. Had this guy at 10 yards and passed on him... The pics suck but he'll gross 160"-170" but wont net very high.. Headed back in about 6 weeks for the rut

Just 1 More, you missed the checkin period with your team and therefore I have filled your place with another member. If I can get 4 more hunters, I'll add another team for you to participate.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I haven't been on in a while, but hope everyone is ready to go this weekend! I don't have high hopes whatsoever, but just being out is getting me pumped.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Dude I'm way behind this year. Still on the to do:
Shoot broadheads
Wash clothes
Organize all equitment
Buy tag
Get climber out and check everything out on it.
And im sure there's more. Hopefully tomorrow and Saturday morning I can get my stuff together and be ready to go Saturday evening!

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
Hoping to hunt this evening and check cameras. My son will actually time to hunt this weekend. He's on the varsity soccer team and his schedule is pretty full. They play tomorrow at 1pm and that's it for the weekend. We should be able to get in a couple of hunts.

Good luck to you Ohio boys tomorrow on your opener. Hopefully we can tally some early season points.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I didn't even make it out, firewood got in the way today. If tomorrow evening is clear I'll be out though. I have one spot that's throwing some good acerns right now. Might hit it up with the climber.