Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team uglykat logo voting

Please Vote for the one you like

• Logo 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logo 2

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Logo 3

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Logo 4

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Logo 5

• Logo 6

• Logo 7

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Logo 8

• Logo 9

• Logo 10

• Logo 11

• Total voters
1. tuk2.jpg

2.tuk3.jpg

3.UKcopy11.jpg

4.team_uglykat_logo.jpg

5.species-catfish-fish.jpg

6.tuk.jpg

7.BlackshirtUKJPEG.jpgUKtshirtback_edited-1.jpg

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
You should seriously just pick the one that you want and are most happy with. There is no point in settling for something that may not be what you want. I guarantee no one is going to feel bad about your ultimate choice of logo design.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You should seriously just pick the one that you want and are most happy with. There is no point in settling for something that may not be what you want. I guarantee no one is going to feel bad about your ultimate choice of logo design.

Yea... what he said...

i like them all , and the reason i did it this way is cause i want you guys to be a part of it ,alot of you guys have been talking to me since the uglykat name was started , and if i ever do make it big , i can say my brothers on TOO , have been apart of me getting where im at from the get go

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Whew! I finally had time to get on my desktop and vote. Dang phone don't show polls.

Kat, I'd put #6 on that shirt with the back of the shirt as shown on here. So I guess it's a combo of 6 and 7. Just my thoughts.
All are Kool for the Kat though!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I like #2, the camo ones are too camo with the orange..good i dea though, and the rest are too fance..#2 is it. Would be a great patch on the ches t of one of those shirts..maybe put #4 on the back of the shirt with the same font as #2..

i will be using most of them in different areas ,like shirts , decals , stickers , dvd covers , pole wraps , hats , beanies , but the winner will be my main logo , i have also been appraoched by a few people to turn this into a fishing club