Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Adventures of Bo and Cole

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good recap so far, looking forward too the next. It’s always good too see how the Hunter has grown as much as the pup…. Glad you’re enjoying the experience.

Reactions: Big_Holla and OO2

OO2

In the Uplands
Had 2 hens flush out in front of us today before we got up to them. I thought the birds would sit tight with the temps.

Bo had a cool point on a covey of quail, I think there was 10-15 birds total. Hard to count all of those birds. It’s amazing every single time.

Blanked a couple fields as well

OO2

In the Uplands
Might have to rename this thread…welcomed a new pup to the mix. Should be fun
53E36B94-C13C-4E3A-A9DE-E36D0676895D.jpeg
8B0C8D29-4A02-4FDB-AD81-FB0A63E902CA.jpeg

Ohio
Enjoy it man. Love Brittany’s. First bird dog was my dads old Brittany. Been hunting springers for the past 15 years. Mine turned 10 this year. Wish they were still pups. You planning on breeding yours?

Reactions: OO2

OO2

In the Uplands
Enjoy it man. Love Brittany’s. First bird dog was my dads old Brittany. Been hunting springers for the past 15 years. Mine turned 10 this year. Wish they were still pups. You planning on breeding yours?
That’s awesome! Do you hunt Ohio or other states?

I think they share too many similar lines, Beeline

Reactions: giles

OO2

In the Uplands
Mostly Ohio and PA. West Virginia and Michigan on the occasion for grouse. Always wanted to get out west with my dogs but have not made that happen yet.
Awesome! Hopefully the Ohio PF can keep rebuilding the birds #’s. Crazy to think we used to be the pheasant and grouse capital.

I have only been to KS once but it’s a blast.