Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunting Public

Buckkillr

Athens
I ran across them on Amazon tv last year sometime. They had 2 or 3 seasons on there and once I started watching I watched everyone right in a row Lol. Those guys are entertaining to say the least, and those Saddle hunts looked real interesting. Yep I'm now a saddle hunter Thanks THP 👍

Reactions: Big_Holla

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I watched it last night and you gotta admire his ability to hunt deer down and seal the deal. He can earn a good living doing just what he did on that hunt, which is super cool because obviously he loves it. I admire and respect what they're doing for sure.

Best part of them is they are all down to earth people and always explain how, why and what they are looking for. They aren't big ego's with all kinds of blaring music through the whole show. I watched a bunch on Sunday as I was cutting up my deer and remarked how cool the sound of crickets (literally) was being picked up as well as the sounds of the deer footsteps. You don't see/hear that stuff on other shows.

Bowkills

Nw oh
. Does YouTube block u from watching videos if you don't sign up after so long? I've tried everything and can't get videos to play anymore.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
IMO, Zach may be the best hunter on media at the moment. Sure, Winke, Higgins, Drury, all kill bigger deer, but they do it on pristine, heavily managed ground in the best areas of the country. This dude literally "hunts down" good bucks wherever he's at, which is always heavily pressured public ground. Dude is a natural born killer and he's got all my respect when it comes to deer hunting.

Last edited:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
IMO, Zach may be the best hunter on media at the moment. Sure, Winke, Higgins, Drury, all kill bigger deer, but they do it on pristine, heavily managed ground in the best areas of the country. This dude literally "hunts down" good buck wherever he's at, which is always heavily pressured public ground. Dude is a natural born killer and he's got all my respect when it comes to deer hunting.
Nate and I were talking about that. Maybe your first time watching you think he's being quirky just for the cameras. But you can tell he's just a fun loving, crazy dude. And I agree, that guy is the best hands down

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I love that show.
It's because of those guys that after having a buck come in with no shot opportunity, I hustled my fat ass outta my ground spot and tried cutting him off where I thought he might go. Didn't work, but I felt like a badass doing it LOL
It's because of those guys that after sitting in an area with nothing happening, I un-assed it and drove 45 mins to another spot, ended up shooting a doe in the afternoon.
I love that show. You can actually learn from those guys.