Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunting Public

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Got sucked into this series. I'm not techy. Podcast? Nah. Just a series of YouTube videos. I'm liking it. In future years I'd like to do some out of state public hunting. Even some in state hunting would be nice. These guys aren't all about big antlers. Very limited promotion. Doesn't feel like an infomercial. I'm on episode 10. I've seen one 30-60sec segment promoting some glass. It was a giveaway trying to reach 50k viewers which promoted Vortex. I can handle this. I've yet to hear "if it weren't for sponsors xyz" type talk.

Anyone else watching this? Seems like I've seen it mentioned here but couldn't find it on any threads.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
There's a couple threads Philbert that reference this show. I think Dave started one not long ago. I agree with ya, breath of fresh air watching them.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There's a couple threads Philbert that reference this show. I think Dave started one not long ago. I agree with ya, breath of fresh air watching them.
I thought I'd seen it mentioned. From what I've watched this far, I think it is worthy of it's own thread. Just my 2 cents. I'd love to try similar hunts in future years.

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Funny you started this thread. Seen it on another forum and watched a video. Seems legit.

There is another series where two brothers do. We ran into them hunting oos in Missouri. Said he just Iowa killing a 182 or something. No advertising at all just setups and hunting.... kinda what is hunters would make. I will post a link when I get time.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I really like their turkey videos. As close to the real thing as there is. Not what you see on the hunting “shows”. Haven’t taken the time to watch the deer videos yet.

Reactions: aholdren