Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The New Bud Lite

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This lady explains it quite well....

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”

For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.

Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called “Cluster B” personality disorders, which involve dramatic and erratic behavior.

Just seems a bit early to see the impact. Canceled orders and not ordering new the following month is what will count. What I see is optimism in the market side of their shares, that the reaction won't be as bad as some say. When reality hits the road is when you will see the dip, hopefully dive off the cliff.

Dave said it best ^^

Last edited:

Jamie

Ohio
Just seems a bit early to see the impact. Canceled orders and not ordering new the following month is what will count. What I see is optimism in the market side of their shares, that the reaction won't be as bad as some say. When reality hits the road is when you will see the dip, hopefully dive off the cliff.

Dave said it best ^^
^^^^^this. The knee-jerk reactions are heartwarming, but I'm not getting my hopes up that sales will continue to fall off for more than a few weeks. I'll be shocked if we are even still talking about this in a month.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
FB_IMG_1681384355935.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Can't really look at a month. They partnered with the trans person on the 1st but it didn't really start to go viral until last week. They've lost about 4.6% over the last 5 days which equates to a little over 6 billion in total valuation. While that's a drop in the bucket to their 127 billion total valuations it's still not something to sneeze at and I'm sure the board isn't happy. The real tell will be in their quarterly earnings report, but even then it won't show the big picture as I'm sure they'll make a big push with other brands to hedge the losses.

Screenshot_20230412-212649_Chrome.jpg

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Can't really look at a month. They partnered with the trans person on the 1st but it didn't really start to go viral until last week. They've lost about 4.6% over the last 5 days which equates to a little over 6 billion in total valuation. While that's a drop in the bucket to their 127 billion total valuations it's still not something to sneeze at and I'm sure the board isn't happy. The real tell will be in their quarterly earnings report, but even then it won't show the big picture as I'm sure they'll make a big push with other brands to hedge the losses.

View attachment 176824
The earnings call could be pretty interesting. Especially if they get pressed about the impact over the last week and the forecast for future. May 4th is the tentative date.