Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The New Bud Lite

Wiley E Coyote

33069d29-3875-4e0c-92e1-a7ba78e72623.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think the biggest thing they failed to understand is it's not just a personal decision. Beer drinkers already ragged on each other for their chosen brands. "horse piss" etc. The one's that say "I don't care it's just beer" will be endlessly hounded by their buddies if they're seen with an AB product. It gives the Coors and Miller guys a mountain of joke material. The ridicule for drinking "tranny fluid" or "that shit will make your dick fall off" will be merceless.

Left field

Pabst Brewing Company has a few to choose from...

I grew up on sneaking my dad's Old Milwaukee and Old Milwaukee Light out of the fridge in the basement so at least I enjoyed it back then.
Good luck finding lone star out side of Texas , he’ll they don’t even have it west or south Texas , once found it in individual bottle where you mix & match a 4 pack paid 2x

Reactions: Jackalope

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll have to respectfully disagree. Things don't matter for a long time until, all of a sudden, they do matter. But by that time, its far too late to do anything about them.
Better start worrying about Nike then ..they are bringing the dude on board also. Life is too short to worry about shit we can't change. The Memes sure are funny though.

Last edited: