Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ohio State Buckeyes

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Just made my buckeye's pizza. Im starving 20150907_181906.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Watched Raised Hunting tonight before the game and saw host David Holder(father) donned some Buckeye garb in one of his old video clips and just had to snap a pic and share.....:smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We're on the big stage tonight. All eyes on us. I hope like hell we show up and start things off right!

AMEN buddy!!!! Only game on tonight......and in PRIME TIME!

Not worried about us scoring as I am in us stopping people this year! Our secondary has to get much better! VA Tech has two real good corners so our receivers will have to earn it and run great routes but HOLD on to the ball and GO AFTER IT! Not wait on the ball!

I think it will be close but think we can pull out a win being it's our first game. 31-28

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm cool with Jones at QB. That TD toss shows how strong his arm is and I'll take that over JTs legs.

No doubt about that. I don't like how much he has had to scramble so far. It is nice to see him take on the defensive end in open field and keep moving forward though. Dude is a beast.

I was just saying to the family "I am kind of surprised they haven't used Elliott much" when he ran that one for 80yds. He is a beast too! Looking pretty decent so far. Always room for improvement, but nothing to complain about. Just things you know coaches will be pointing out in watching the films tomorrow.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
They aren't running the offense quickly enough. Too much time between plays