Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Ohio State Buckeyes

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
JT will get to play the second half and lead us to victory with both his speed and quickness on the run and his crisp passing, IMO!

Don't think all the Michigan fans on here aren't loving this!!!! Sitting in the shadows hoping we get knocked off...lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We always come out of the locker room with a new team. Urban will do his job and get this back under control.
I posted similar on FB. Kinda glad they went up going into the half. Might be the eye opener they needed. I am sure those boys will get an ear full in the locker room. Hopefully come out sharper. Our QB should not be scrambling so much. Our D should NOT get beat on the same play more than once. Ridiculous.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And I quote "it's going to take a helluva lot more to take me down." Well. . . .I guess we know how much more it takes as Brewer walks to the training room.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Oh Adam. That is hilarious. I'm sorry Ric. Is it too soon?
Its been months lol!

I cant believe the announcers supported the lack of an established run game. Enough of the QB keeps and start pounding that nose guard and "bear" defense. Speed gives way to strength eventually. Noone likes getting hit hard all game long...run it and pound that bitch, itll open up!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Its been months lol!

I cant believe the announcers supported the lack of an established run game. Enough of the QB keeps and start pounding that nose guard and "bear" defense. Speed gives way to strength eventually. Noone likes getting hit hard all game long...run it and pound that bitch, itll open up!
Sure seems like they are trying to establish the run now.

Herbie explained why they weren't running much. I don't know. I give VT credit for their D. Not sure the Buckeyes O line is doing as well as they should be, but I give the Hokies their deserved credit. I still say they are not playing like an unranked team. Hokies are playing tough D. Not sure their O will be able to rebound. Guess we will see.