Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"The Social Dilemma"

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well, I can only hope that I'll be as healthy as you are when I get to be your age and still be able to hunt. I wish you the best of luck in getting that 600+ big bear!

Oh, btw - I have nothing to hide either, except perhaps that monster buck I'll be chasing this season. Other than that, I'm clean as a whistle 'TOO' :)
Denny thanks.... Hope you get your buck and remain healthy in the future... Enjoy reading your posts...

Reactions: Mike and Wildlife

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
The wife and I started to watch it last night. Got a good half hour or more i to it and Audrey showed up with the baby, so...... we didn't get to finish it. It had us both very intrigued.

Reactions: Dustinb80

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So questIon for the parents with school age children. Are you going too adjust their on air time with their electronics after seeing this documentary?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here is a good one for you. Yesterday on my work laptop I google searched charity vehicle donations to get rid of my old truck. (I'm signed in to Google on that browser)

Today my wife gets the following ad on Facebook.

They don't just track you they also target your family with advertising in an effort to get them on the same page. They aren't just trying to convince you with an ad, they're trying to use the heuristic of a trust bond relationship to convince someone close to you which will likely influence you.

For this to happen whoever the make a wish foundation is using for social media advertising is not only buying my browsing history from Google but also all associated family member profile links, then targeting them instead of me because I am very rarely on Facebook in an attempt to third party (wife) advertise to me.

Screenshot_20200918-171111_Messages.jpg

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
So questIon for the parents with school age children. Are you going too adjust their on air time with their electronics after seeing this documentary?
I told Audrey and Robert to both sit down and watch this. The whole time keeping Kaizen in mind.