Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Fletch

Supporting Member
Fury... Currently I have 4 stones... They found them last year when I went through my fiasco... Dr.. said leave um, for now... Hope they don't decide to move, if they do you'll hear me way up here in Sussex County....

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Go sit in the water tub and get them busted up...do it now before you end up buying a ticket to the pain train.
I hear ya.... I'm sure there is no easy way around it... Right now don't even wanna think about it... I'm just happy to be pissing like a race horse right now..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
What good comes out of these storms? Has to be a benefit to look forward to.

Higher insurance premiums
Being in the red after insurance pays off
Loosing everything
Flooding
Losing prime coastal habitat and many acres, like thousands
Fish kills
No power for days to weeks
Any cover in the marsh is lost along w water vegetation
Losing non replaceable trees
Some people may perish

So for the pros
Kids not in school
Fishing can be good
Ummm....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Something bit me in the woods yesterday although didn't feel it... Hand was red and swollen this morning... Hurts like a some bitch... Just nicked it and squeezed some shit out....
IMG_20200915_161645.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Yeh that was quick... Unless something nailed me over the week-end and it was festering and I didn't know it... I'll squeeze it more later and soak it in hot water....

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Prediction now is landfall somewhere around mobile to Florida. They needed some fresh sand anyway [emoji2373]. Meanwhile it sit right off our coast wearing out our marsh and barrier islands (chandelier islands) one of the best fishing places in the world.

The 3rd red dot from the bottom is me!

Reactions: Big_Holla

Fletch

Supporting Member
Prediction now is landfall somewhere around mobile to Florida. They needed some fresh sand anyway [emoji2373]. Meanwhile it sit right off our coast wearing out our marsh and barrier islands (chandelier islands) one of the best fishing places in the world.

The 3rd red dot from the bottom is me!
Good luck stay safe....

Reactions: triple_duece

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The annual Veterans Deer Hunt in Lima that I go on every year has been canceled due to EHD. Bummed about it. Here is the email I just got:

"It is with great sadness that we are forced to cancel this years Lima Deer hunt on Nov. 13th -15th. The Covid restrictions were being worked around and then EHD is now running rampant in Allen County. I found 16 dead deer on Husky and smelled 5 more in thick brush, I have no idea how many are dead in the bean fields. 15 deer were found inside the test track at JSMC with only are quarter of the woods searched. People on Reed Rd., south side of JSMC, are complaining of the smell with many having dead deer in their yards. As more people get out, the further they find it has spread. We are extremely sorry for this but all the area coordinators were involved with the decision and we will start working on next years hunt. All those who applied this year will be invited next year if you are still interested. Again from all of us at Hunting with Hero's "Thank you for your Service", stay well, and we will see you soon!

The annual Veterans Deer Hunt in Lima that I go on every year has been canceled due to EHD. Bummed about it. Here is the email I just got:

"It is with great sadness that we are forced to cancel this years Lima Deer hunt on Nov. 13th -15th. The Covid restrictions were being worked around and then EHD is now running rampant in Allen County. I found 16 dead deer on Husky and smelled 5 more in thick brush, I have no idea how many are dead in the bean fields. 15 deer were found inside the test track at JSMC with only are quarter of the woods searched. People on Reed Rd., south side of JSMC, are complaining of the smell with many having dead deer in their yards. As more people get out, the further they find it has spread. We are extremely sorry for this but all the area coordinators were involved with the decision and we will start working on next years hunt. All those who applied this year will be invited next year if you are still interested. Again from all of us at Hunting with Hero's "Thank you for your Service", stay well, and we will see you soon!

Wow, that sure sucks!

Reactions: Dustinb80