Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is it like one of the party poppers? Or a talking doll where you pull the string? Or more like a lawn mower pull start? Inquiring minds are envisioning Sarge like a top that will spin around as he pulls the string. 😁

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt Fury

Fletch

Supporting Member
Rich, how you doing?
' J '.... I'm doing pretty good... How about yourself and family??? Hope all is well down in North Carolina... Haven't been on much, as very busy with swimming pools.. Come home at night and shower, eat and crash.. As hunting season nears I'll be seen more often... No bear season this year....

Reactions: finelyshedded

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
' J '.... I'm doing pretty good... How about yourself and family??? Hope all is well down in North Carolina... Haven't been on much, as very busy with swimming pools.. Come home at night and shower, eat and crash.. As hunting season nears I'll be seen more often... No bear season this year....
All is well…. Glad the same with you….

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Removed the stent late last night. I’d have to say it is the most uncomfortable feeling you can have bordering on pain…especially when you do it yourself. Once you start pulling, you don’t want to stop until it’s over. The wife was shocked at the length of the stent….I’d say 10” plus another 12-15” of heavy black thread. Feeling a lot better today. 20 days of pain makes you really appreciate the days that you feel good!

Fletch

Supporting Member
George glad your feeling better and got that stent out... The things we have to sometimes put that little guy through... LOL... Hey I have a few catheters left if you need them from my ordeal.... I went through just under 500 of them in 3 months back when I had my ordeal.. Talk about pain in the ass... Esp. at 4 am when you gotta piss... Just give me a shout if you need any... Hey I have 3 large kidney stones the doc said I won't pass... Told him after hunting season... Sometimes you just need a break....

Attachments

• PXL_20210717_170203592.jpg
    PXL_20210717_170203592.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 84

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
George glad your feeling better and got that stent out... The things we have to sometimes put that little guy through... LOL... Hey I have a few catheters left if you need them from my ordeal.... I went through just under 500 of them in 3 months back when I had my ordeal.. Talk about pain in the ass... Esp. at 4 am when you gotta piss... Just give me a shout if you need any... Hey I have 3 large kidney stones the doc said I won't pass... Told him after hunting season... Sometimes you just need a break....
Going to make an appointment with a new doctor who specializes in the shock wave therapy to break them up. I plan on getting a checkup once a year and if there’s a stone, have it taken care of before it starts to move. The last there stones I’ve had, the doctor said “let’s wait and see what happens”. Well, I know what happens! I don’t want to experience that ever again.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Going to make an appointment with a new doctor who specializes in the shock wave therapy to break them up. I plan on getting a checkup once a year and if there’s a stone, have it taken care of before it starts to move. The last there stones I’ve had, the doctor said “let’s wait and see what happens”. Well, I know what happens! I don’t want to experience that ever again.
Yeh, my urologist uses the shock wave treatment to break them up... Right after hunting season I'll go get it done... Bastards better not move....