Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tips, tricks, practice, must buys, etc...

firstflight111

OHIO
I guess trolling is okay now ? I guess it okay for old members to toll, when ever they want and it is excepted . But not okay for someone to corrects mistake made
good logic there .
I guess nobody follows rules .

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
jagermeister made his point, we've established that you disagree, and he even said that he will do his thing and you can do yours. Put the stick you are poking with away or you will find the curb very quickly...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't even hunt waterfowl and find this as kinda nit picking. Sooooooo, my question is, If the sun happens to melt a few rows of what was picked corn covered with snow am I not allowed to set up near it for fear of baiting or is it ok since I didn't lay down and do snow angels there instead? Seriously, I understand you can't not pour corn or run a broadcast feeder to bait birds,ducks or honkers but sitting in or near any AG field that's been picked no matter if its covered with dirt,snow,poo poo,leaves,blanket or insert covering is hunting over bait as well!
I commend you FF for obeying the law but many of us do here as well, but IMO I think most if not all WO wouldn't say a thing about the issue of uncovering what was already there otherwise the sun should be to ticketed too but he'd prolly just burn it up anyway.
Just my .02

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I guess trolling is okay now ? I guess it okay for old members to toll, when ever they want and it is excepted . But not okay for someone to corrects mistake made
good logic there .
I guess nobody follows rules .

I haven't been a member that long. But I've read enough stuff from all these guys too know that they are all good people. Don't come into our brotherhood and start bashing people for the way they hunt. Any one of these guys on here would go out of their way too help another member, except you. You fugged up. Have a nice day, Duck Dynasty.

firstflight111

OHIO
I haven't been a member that long. But I've read enough stuff from all these guys too know that they are all good people. Don't come into our brotherhood and start bashing people for the way they hunt. Any one of these guys on here would go out of their way too help another member, except you. You fugged up. Have a nice day, Duck Dynasty.[/QUOTE
I don't recall asking for help for anyone ???

Who's bashing who here ????

Ah I take guys under my wing and teach them the right way ever year.

I guess you missed where I gave back during turkey season to take a young man out that has cancer ,or the 3 New kids I got to take out on there first hunts this spring
Or that I volunteer my time at green wing events to educate youth about waterfowl for the last 10 years now .
or i host youth hunts for kid that want to get in to the sport .But you knew that right .
how about you what did you give back to the sport???
uploadfromtaptalk1408651354447.jpg

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
FF - Have you ever scouted a flock of geese in a field and then setup on them the next day? While walking around setting up have you NEVER stumbled across a corn stalk? Are your blinds already brushed in for the area you hunt without using anything from the field? Do you not disturb ANYTHING while your driving/walking in and setting up?

(Corn field, no snow, cut in Nov., hunt takes place in Dec.)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
He's got a week to think this place over. If/When he comes back, let's hope it is with a new attitude. If I walk in to a bar I've never been to and start calling out regulars, I'm sure to get shown the door and that's if I don't get my ass kicked. This is a virtual watering hole and you just can't stroll in pretty as you please and start fuggin' with the locals. It amazes me every time someone does and then they say something like "oh, well its ok for the other guys". Fuck yes it is because they've been here and they have earned their stripes. Pretty easy to comprehend if you ask me.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
this thread made me laugh all day. some people just act like jackasses must be bred into them. all the regulars here have no problem hearing an opinion or having a debate with each other and nobody holds grudges. but dont come around saying everyone is doing illegal shit and doing it wrong when you have only posted 20 times.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I haven't been a member that long. But I've read enough stuff from all these guys too know that they are all good people. Don't come into our brotherhood and start bashing people for the way they hunt. Any one of these guys on here would go out of their way too help another member, except you. You fugged up. Have a nice day, Duck Dynasty.[/QUOTE
I don't recall asking for help for anyone ???

Who's bashing who here ????

Ah I take guys under my wing and teach them the right way ever year.

I guess you missed where I gave back during turkey season to take a young man out that has cancer ,or the 3 New kids I got to take out on there first hunts this spring
Or that I volunteer my time at green wing events to educate youth about waterfowl for the last 10 years now .
or i host youth hunts for kid that want to get in to the sport .But you knew that right .
how about you what did you give back to the sport???
View attachment 23426

Insert chest pumping photo here please....................................................

:horse:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This is hilarious. Why is it that even guys who have never duck or goose hunted here can understand the intent of the baiting laws but not this FF guy who's hunted long before I was born??? Lmao. What a goober.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
grain-pile.jpg

Don't worry fellas. I went to every cornfield in the state and picked every last kernel of corn up for you. It is now legal to hunt the fields again.

YOUR WELCOME!!!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Gotta agree with Huck, having a shitty week(s) and this thread got me stoked, lol. lmao I keep checking back every half hour for updates!!!!!