Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com T-Shirts, Hats, Decals

I'm interested in...

• Decals

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shirts/Hats

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cheetos and Beer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm in for all, but I say lets not rush it and look at several options of designs because once we DO it there's no starting over. Just sayin'.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm in for all, but I say lets not rush it and look at several options of designs because once we DO it there's no starting over. Just sayin'.

Yeah, that, what he said. There's wisdom in there.

Me personally, I'm not a big fan of the skull logos and wouldn't wear it. But that's just me, and I'm not "right", that's just my opinion and preference. (I think the skull thing is probably more popular with the younger demographic, maybe?)

But then again, we be some killin' mofos.....

rrr

Me personally, I'm not a big fan of the skull logos and wouldn't wear it. But that's just me, and I'm not "right", that's just my opinion and preference. (I think the skull thing is probably more popular with the younger demographic, maybe?)

I like the antlers but not the skull look, but I'll still get one and wear it proudly! (wear my BEC shoot shirt all the time)

What are you sayin bout the young guns!?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry dudes, I've been one busy mofo... these drawings aren't exactly high on my priority list so I can't dedicate much time to them until maybe middle of winter. I've got website thing going on too that's been put aside and I really need to get my ass in gear.

Jesse... feel free to use whichever designs you'd like... if guys want some stuff soon it's not going to hurt my feelings any if you go with a different design. I'll do what I can to contribute but I honestly don't know when I'll get around to it.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Sorry dudes, I've been one busy mofo... these drawings aren't exactly high on my priority list so I can't dedicate much time to them until maybe middle of winter. I've got website thing going on too that's been put aside and I really need to get my ass in gear.

Jesse... feel free to use whichever designs you'd like... if guys want some stuff soon it's not going to hurt my feelings any if you go with a different design. I'll do what I can to contribute but I honestly don't know when I'll get around to it.

I'm going to have some generic ones made up really soon. I understand quality takes time and the first edition of your logo looks sweet. I'd definitely like to see it come to fruition, even if it takes time.

I'll have some by 12/3...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm going to have some generic ones made up really soon. I understand quality takes time and the first edition of your logo looks sweet. I'd definitely like to see it come to fruition, even if it takes time.

I'll have some by 12/3...

Jesse, I like the skull design, minus the bullet holes if that's what they are.... Other than that it looks pretty good.... And I'd wear it proudly.... But Finely said it best... Take your time and decide...