Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO.com T-Shirts, Hats, Decals

I'm interested in...

• Decals

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Shirts/Hats

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • All of the above...

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Cheetos and Beer.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's the latest the decals?

Jesse is working on the decals with the production people. He should be getting some proofs in the next couple days. When he gets them in he said he's gong to slap them up and take some pics. See what yall think and which ones we should go with. Once you guys decide which ones you like it will not take long to get them on order and in. I've added a TOO Store to help with the sales etc. so as soon as we decide on a proof we will start taking orders.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I didn't make it in to see her today, but I forwarded some proofs that JB sent me and they looks amazing. The deer head sticker is a winner for sure. She's working on some different film and maybe camo. Hoping to get a pricing break TOO.

We'll work on a t-shirt and hat next. Maybe a fleece...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I'm pumped about this getting closer and closer to being a done deal. I can't wait to slap a decal on the ol hunting truck and proudly display it around for all TOO see :D.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Update: Between the sticker place and me, it's been impossible to get anything accomplished this month. The girl I was using left her job and I just found out today when I stopped in to see if she ever got the camo film in. I talked to a new guy who was super helpful and I think we're in good hands. I am picking up some blaze orange proofs with a matte finish of these two decals Monday or Tuesday depending on my work schedule. I had them made to be roughly 6" long, but we can upscale from there. The camo will have to be a work in progress, but we can do black, white, silver, orange, basically any color you want. Don't quote me on price, but 6" decals will run $9-10. I am also going to look at having a windshield banner printed that would have the web address and a buck head and maybe a duck on the other end. That's also a work in progress.

I'll slap the decals on my Jeep when they are done and post some pics. So decals should be ready by the end of next week...

Attachments

• TOO_turk_logo_black.jpg
    TOO_turk_logo_black.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 86
  • TOO_buck_logo_black.jpg
    TOO_buck_logo_black.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 124

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I like all three! I guess I could throw one or two on my truck and I wonder how quickly my wife would rip one off her suburban??? :) then again, the burban is in my name too!

Milo

Tatonka guide.

Headed home to slap them on the Jeep. I'll post a pic here in a few. They're working on the skull logo as we speak...

its nice to see you wearing pants again when you driverotflmao and they are not around your ankleslmaolmaolmao

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
We'll get something up in the next week on the store that will give sizes, colors, and a way to preorder these things. We'll shoot for getting them ready for shipping by the end of the month. I'd like to work quicker for you guys, but work is ramping up around here and I'll be out of town a good bit this month. Hard for me to get to the decal place when I'm working on the road since they close at 5PM. But we're on the right track!!!