Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I think I will be in town, and may try to find time to come up and see everyone. I wont be able to hunt, but might try to say hello Friday.

Homecoming for OU is saturday, and I will be on court street if anyone tags out early hahahaha.

Hope you all have a great time!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks like we're not getting rain . I'm going to bring a good gramble but we may need a couple. It's going to be 77 for a high so we wont be able to let them hang long. I figure we'll be quartering deer for the ice chests by lunch. If someone has a deer cart we might need one or two of them also.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Looks like we're not getting rain . I'm going to bring a good gramble but we may need a couple. It's going to be 77 for a high so we wont be able to let them hang long. I figure we'll be quartering deer for the ice chests by lunch. If someone has a deer cart we might need one or two of them also.

I have a couple gambles that I can bring.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have a gambrel and access too a cart but won't be there until Saturday evening, do you want me too bring em????

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just picked this up yesterday at menards. Originally $80 on sale for $50. Couldn't pass it up as I've been looking for something like this for a year. I will be bringing it to strouds and hopefully get its cherry popped.

uploadfromtaptalk1380993233318.jpg