Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I need to get my Encore out this weekend and check things out. It's always been dead on, but you just never know. Lol.

If anybody has fish on their freezers, please bring it to the shindig. Lol. It WILL NOT go in eaten! Lol.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hey Steve(Hoyt,Huck or anyone else) you can have my bunk in the cabin. Chris(Woody333) and I are bringing a camper and I will be bunking in it with him. I will be bringing my tent for anyone else to use if someone needs it.

Won't be long fellas! A week from this Friday!!!!

If no one has claimed the other bunk I am staking claim. It is for sure that I am bringing Austin and his buddy Mike. Mike his one of his friends from back in the boy scouts, so them camping together is nothing new. We will be there sometime Friday, just not sure what time yet. Hoping early enough to get some sets put up for Austin and mike to bow hunt Friday evening.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'm planning in being there around noonish Friday, or whenever I roll out of bed. Gonna hunt here at the house in the morning Saturday, and if I don't kill a doe, again in the evening. Plan on heading to camp after dark Saturday and spending the night and hanging out Sunday for the better part of the day or until everyone leaves, then heading home for another evening hunt.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I don't want to jinx us but has anyone else noticed the weather prediction......sweet!:smiley_clap:

LOL yeah that was mentioned on pg17... It looks good!! Im washing and smoking my cool weather gear here in a few days.. 9 more days and im getting more and more excited! I just hope that I get one in the back of the truck not the front end.. Again..

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't forget too smoke up and pack the orange vests, hats or whatever you need for a gun season as well......

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Joe and Jessica's nephew
Jesse
Brock
Mason and friends
J
Adam
Dante
Charles
Huck
Hoyt
Austin and Mike(friend)
Adam(5cent)
Fivecents78
Kevin
Don Ricer
Greg
Lundy(Kim) said he might stop by for an evening
Dan
Hedge
Fullbore
Woody333
Ohio bowhunter1
Diablo aka Tay Tay(you never committed but your ass better be there!)lol
Moundhill-Jake
Big Wiff ?
Gordo
Me
Mike Rex I'm sure hope he stops by and BS's

Who better be there list
Aaron
Mike and boys(50/50=50%I will come and 50% I'm nearly packed)
Mike and his walleye chowder(I know you said you can't come but laying a guilt trip anyway) lol
Any other TOOzer

If I missed anybody I apologize! Let me know and I'll gladly add it to the list.

Last edited: