Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fishing Outing - May 7th and 8th - AEP Rec Land

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HAHAHAHAAHAHA And me... We'll be the Three Amigos. lmao

Sounds good! My buddy Jamie is coming, he's a member here (Bucknut), but he never posts. You might remember Jackson from the shoot, he'll be there TOO I think. (The dude that looks like the guy from the Hangover.) Might bring Junior with us TOO.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sounds good! My buddy Jamie is coming, he's a member here (Bucknut), but he never posts. You might remember Jackson from the shoot, he'll be there TOO I think. (The dude that looks like the guy from the Hangover.) Might bring Junior with us TOO.

I hope it's not the asian dude that jumps out of the trunk naked lol.

Sounds like you guys will have a great time. Just sucks I have to miss this one but on a brighter note, I should be able to make the next one :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Sounds like you guys will have a great time. Just sucks I have to miss this one but on a brighter note, I should be able to make the next one :)

I can meet you in C-bus and we can drive down in my truck. I even have secured covered parking for free. :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I can meet you in C-bus and we can drive down in my truck. I even have secured covered parking for free. :)

For the next TOO event in June ? I might be able to get even better then C-Bus. Maybe I can talk the wife into going to her sisters in Springfield so the kids can visit their favorite aunt ;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For the next TOO event in June ? I might be able to get even better then C-Bus. Maybe I can talk the wife into going to her sisters in Springfield so the kids can visit their favorite aunt ;)

Naw. This one... I was gonna just kidnap you... lol

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio

Jesse, you gotta show Jackson this! He's gonna piss himself, lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hello? Bueller? Anyone? :smiley_crocodile:

Anyone know yet...

Hey Jesse / Fluteman which piece of AEP property is it?