Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fishing Outing - May 7th and 8th - AEP Rec Land

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You want GPS coordinates? Gez man... I'm thinking we stay at campsite C or K. Most of the fishing I want to do is around K, but C is centrally located. It's up to you guys.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
On his was to Flutemans Bar and Grill that is! Fishing sucked and so did the weather. We gave in and headed for some place with cold beer, a pool table, and a deck of cards. F this rain sheet...

Hmmm.....A Coonass and 2 Rednecks go into a bar. This should make for some fun stories lmao.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Had a great time. Caught 1 fish. Picked about a dozen ticks. Stood in the rain for a bit. Agreed that this camping stuff in the rain was gonna be BS. Headed to flutemans. Drank beer. Played pool. Ate roons and back straps. Shot a recurve at 100 yards. Watched some pong. Laughed until my gut hurt. Passed out in a comfy bed. Had waffles and eggs. Was a great weekend. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Computer room? That's my favorite.
Pffftttt... The king sized bed in the room next door. ;) lol To be honest though. By that time i was so tired and beered out i would have been fine on the floor. But the guys were nice enough to the new guy to give me the bed.

Huckleberry Finn

Pffftttt... The king sized bed in the room next door. lol To be honest though. By that time i was so tired and beered out i would have been fine on the floor. But the guys were nice enough to the new guy to give me the bed.

Son of a b....

I know what you mean, those fuggers drink and party way past my bed time!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Son of a b....

I was up at 6 am, drove 3 hours, hiked / fished 2 hours, started drinking around noon. By the time 3 am came around 21 hours later i was dead. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Son of a b....

Beer #1 was opened before noon and I crushed the last can at 2:30AM, just another night in SE Ohio!!! LOL!

The fishing and camping sucked for sure, but the fellowship was great as always. Joe's shrooms made a great drunk snack! Nothing like cold chicken nuggets to bring you back to life! LOL!!!