Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Garden Thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_6260.jpeg
IMG_6261.jpeg
IMG_6259.jpeg

Added some accessories too the beds. It’ll allow the zucchini, cukes, beans and maters too do what they do….

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Squirrels have already eaten 3 tomato plants down to the dirt so I put up 3 foot of chicken wire hoping that puts an end to that issue. I saw this gray actually doing it one morning looking out the window. If this doesn’t work I’ll put another 3 foot of CW on the top half of fence.

you can see two plants gone in the near corner of bed and nearest pot.

IMG_9218.jpeg
IMG_9219.jpeg
IMG_9241.jpeg
IMG_9240.jpeg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Teach em a lead lesson lol.

Got 40 brocolli and 26 sweet corn in. Couple more days until night time temps look ok for maters and peppers.

Going to keep doing 2 bakers dozen every couple of days with corn this year, followed with pole beans and a couple watermelon or melons inside the fence. The 3 sisters worked well at the old place.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Teach em a lead lesson lol.

Got 40 brocolli and 26 sweet corn in. Couple more days until night time temps look ok for maters and peppers.

Going to keep doing 2 bakers dozen every couple of days with corn this year, followed with pole beans and a couple watermelon or melons inside the fence. The 3 sisters worked well at the old place.
There has been war declared and the other side has had some casualties 😂🤣😂