Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Garden Thread

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here’s the latest pics of my lil 3 bed garden. I have 2-3 beef steak plants almost 3’ tall already and one has a lil green mater on it already. So far no more squirrels have eaten anymore plants. Hoping my peppers do better than last year. Something was eating them as well but I’m hoping the squirrel buffet has been mitigated. My berry patch really took off and I need to get in there and start tying stalks up soon.
IMG_9428.jpeg
IMG_9420.jpeg

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Here’s the latest pics of my lil 3 bed garden. I have 2-3 beef steak plants almost 3’ tall already and one has a lil green mater on it already. So far no more squirrels have eaten anymore plants. Hoping my peppers do better than last year. Something was eating them as well but I’m hoping the squirrel buffet has been mitigated. My berry patch really took off and I need to get in there and start tying stalks up soon.
View attachment 179347View attachment 179348
Heck ya! Looking good!!

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I suckered, tied and pulled up what little weeds I had tonight. My rain gauge read we got 1.75 but my neighbor had just over an inch so I’m guessing somewhere in between. I’ve got 3-4 beef steak plants that are up to my shoulder already. One small green mater fell off plant already 😕
Looking great so far….

IMG_9484.jpeg
IMG_9485.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
IMG_9487.jpeg
IMG_9488.jpeg