Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Summer Gathering - June 11-12th?

Cast your vote for the 1st ever TOO Summer Gathering...

• Hocking Hills

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Woodbury Wildlife Area

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Dillon State Park and Wildlife Area

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Anywhere sounds good to me but I voted for Woodbury. Not sure if I'll be able to make it or not but I'll definitely try!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Looks good for me at this point. Only problem might be my cousin's grad party, but for now im being told it will be June 4th.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm in and I'll be bringing my cousin with me who is a hunter of all things and beer drinker. I'm trying to get him to join the site, but he's not a big computer guy.
My only thing is I may be Saturday only, but Coshocton works better for me because it's a bit closer.
My boys play at noon on Saturday. I'll prbably bolt right after their game and get there around 3:00. I won't miss all the fun will I?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm in and I'll be bringing my cousin with me who is a hunter of all things and beer drinker. I'm trying to get him to join the site, but he's not a big computer guy.
My only thing is I may be Saturday only, but Coshocton works better for me because it's a bit closer.
My boys play at noon on Saturday. I'll prbably bolt right after their game and get there around 3:00. I won't miss all the fun will I?

I have a feeling that no matter when someone shows up they'll get there just in time. :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
See if I can get ol Dante roped into going so I can get a ride. I think the Jeep has about had it for my long hauls. I think it's loosing a main bearing and not keeping oil pressure when I let off the gas pedal lol.