Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Summer Gathering - June 11-12th?

Cast your vote for the 1st ever TOO Summer Gathering...

• Hocking Hills

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Woodbury Wildlife Area

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Dillon State Park and Wildlife Area

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
No way for me to know that far out due to work.Will be last min. if at all.
Sounds like fun!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
If anything... We gonna eat till we pop, then eat some more. !! I went out this evening and hung 35 limb lines for catfish. Depending on the fishing, should take long to work up enough fillets. W gonna need Bacon too. LOTS of bacon..

I'll be there!!!! and let me know how much bacon we need Jackalope

lung buster

hocking county
Hocking would of been great. Only a 10 minute drive for me, lol. Looks like I'm on midnights that weekend anyway. Would of been nice to put a face with some of you clowns. Maybe another time......

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Would love to join ya, but no go for me that weekend. We'll be heading to Nashville for me to get my ass handed to me in the TOC regionals. If the date changes then I'm game.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Are we ready for this? 3 weeks from today!

Do we need to contact Woodbury?
Any planning need to take place?
Where do we want to meet up? Is there only one camping area? I am not familiar with the area so just asking the question.
Is it bring all your own shit or do we want to have different members bring different things...(beers, condiments, meats, breads/rolls, etc.)

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Good questions. The only thing about each member bringing certain things it may be a problem for those coming a day late or something.

Maybe we could do a per head fee and cover everything needed and just make it BYOB.
Any extra money can go in the kitty.
Just a thought.

If there is a specific location of the camping area we will need to know that for us coming late.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good questions. The only thing about each member bringing certain things it may be a problem for those coming a day late or something.

Maybe we could do a per head fee and cover everything needed and just make it BYOB.
Any extra money can go in the kitty.
Just a thought.

If there is a specific location of the camping area we will need to know that for us coming late.

BYOB would be the best option for drinks. This way everyone gets what they want. I thought about purchasing drinks from the kitty but there was a small legal problem. If we provide the booze for a get together, we're liable. So it looks like we will be doing some food etc and other things from there.

We'll have food.. But feel free to bring things also.. If you make an awesome roast, Squirrel dumplings, or pie.. Bring em on.. I'm a southen boy and LOVE to eat.. Can't have enough fixins..

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Quad? Really? I can bring mine, but hate to if no place to ride. Anyone know if there are trails there?

I will call there tomorrow to the office and see if anybody is there. I know it is mostly BFE roads and 42 ponds. I seen it said something about foot trail but nothing said about ATV trails. I will let you know what I find out over the weekend or on Monday if nobody is there over the weekend.