Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Gym was packed last night and always is. Figure I go in the morning for the first time today. Nobody was there. So i was able to do anything I wanted. Worked on my biceps, triceps. Thursday will be working on my chest, back and shoulders

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Always good to have the place to yourself! That's what I like most about the gym I go to now and the time I go. I have one side all to myself and it makes the workout that much better!

I've been taking this Genius Test for a month now and I have to say that I am pretty pleased with it. I've never taken a test supplement before and after doing a bit of reading, decided to give this a go for a least a month. I've actually gained weight since starting it and it's from building muscle. Now, I've also been hitting the protein hard and training properly, so it's a multi-pronged approach that is generating results, but I do think this supplement has played a big part in muscle development. Even Tracie commented last night about my physique changing a lot in the last month. She says she's never seen someone that can change form like I can! LOL So if you are thinking about getting a test supplement, I'd recommend this brand.

http://supplementsmarter.com/product/genius-test/

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
Hmmm I might have to give it a shot. I'm always down for something new and see what it'll do for me.

Wmiller07

Always good to have the place to yourself! That's what I like most about the gym I go to now and the time I go. I have one side all to myself and it makes the workout that much better!

I've been taking this Genius Test for a month now and I have to say that I am pretty pleased with it. I've never taken a test supplement before and after doing a bit of reading, decided to give this a go for a least a month. I've actually gained weight since starting it and it's from building muscle. Now, I've also been hitting the protein hard and training properly, so it's a multi-pronged approach that is generating results, but I do think this supplement has played a big part in muscle development. Even Tracie commented last night about my physique changing a lot in the last month. She says she's never seen someone that can change form like I can! LOL So if you are thinking about getting a test supplement, I'd recommend this brand.

http://supplementsmarter.com/product/genius-test/
My problem with things like that are what happens when you stop taking them? Do you lose most of the gains you worked for?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I had no intention on getting "gains", so that's really of no worry to me. It's a nice side effect, the only I note, but could care less if I lose muscle mass after stopping them. For others though, I understand that's a consideration.

Wmiller07

I had no intention on getting "gains", so that's really of no worry to me. It's a nice side effect, the only I note, but could care less if I lose muscle mass after stopping them. For others though, I understand that's a consideration.
Fair enough. Since that is my goal that would bother me. That's why I've never taken steroids. It feels like a synthetic form of strength and I know if I ever got on them I would never come off.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Two big meetings today and the only prep I cared about was putting in work at the gym. It's amazing how much better I function mentally when I've been able to push myself physically. Didn't have time for a full workout, but I broke a good sweat and got a decent pump. Should carry me through my day!

Hope those of you pursuing fitness goals got/get after it today! 🤘

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Keep hammering guys. Lots of great updates through here as I catch up on things.

I desperately want to get back in the gym and get my nutrition back on track. Sadly, I'm just too good at coming up with excuses since we've had the baby. Limited free time and no gym close by isn't helping. Eventually I'll get back into the swing of things, but for now I'll keep living through you gym rats.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
A 30# kettlebell is well worth the money and you can punish yourself in 20 minutes. It's my favorite method of working out because nothing reminds me that I'm a weak bitch like 30#s whipping my ass!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
A 30# kettlebell is well worth the money and you can punish yourself in 20 minutes. It's my favorite method of working out because nothing reminds me that I'm a weak bitch like 30#s whipping my ass!
Ha! Makes perfect sense to me. I will keep my eyes out for one.
You could always do push ups, sit ups, curl your new baby, etc.

Sent from my XT1650 Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures.
Very good point. Again, laziness is my biggest enemy... Not equipment.

Wmiller07

Ha! Makes perfect sense to me. I will keep my eyes out for one.
You could always do push ups, sit ups, curl your new baby, etc.

Sent from my XT1650 Admin note: Please go in to your app settings and disable signatures.
Very good point. Again, laziness is my biggest enemy... Not equipment.
Well my only other advise would be to set specific goals. Don't have your goal be I just want to get healthier. Make it I want to lose this many pounds or bench this much weight. Humans are very goal oriented and setting a specific goal seems to help. It's also good to set specific smaller goals on your way to your overall goal.

PSE13

Shelby
We currently decided to start a diet to better our health as well. Just with out drinking pop I can feel a difference. I don’t feel all sluggish and tired all of the time. I started at 245 about a month ago and I’m down to about 240 now and that was nothing but giving up pop. Now we have changed our eating habits and carb intake to like 30g a day. Hopefully we can make a difference for our health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Tooville
Been going too gym in mornings im loving it. Saturday was legs day. This morning I worked on my shoulders. Tomorrow morning will either get back too chest or work on my biceps/triceps.