Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
FB_IMG_1583451555613.jpg

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm getting some momentum and with the job change beginning next week, I'll be able to get to the gym at least twice a week and will be downtown with access to the river trail. I can walk and talk for calls, or even when I need some time in thought. I'll be buying a 5G enabled laptop or tablet, which means I can walk from my office to a nice spot next to the river and work. I think that'll really help as well. I have a desk in a collaborative working space with a bunch of entrepreneurs and other service minded folks. It's a generally healthy group of folks, much more so than the college, so that's increased accountability. Feeling good!

Last edited:

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I've been keeping up. 2 months going strong. Started lazy at first. Would come home from work to pass out on the couch and not go to the gym. So, I said to myself this is it.... get your ass up and go! I would go 2-3 days a week. For the past 3 weeks I have been going in at least 4-5 days a week and work out for 2-3 hours. I'm getting used to it now. Feeling much better than ever.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Was very nervous stepping on the scale today. I've been eating everything I see for a few months now. Luckily I only need to shed the usual 10lbs I normally do every summer. I'll get it done in a few weeks.

Reactions: 5Cent