Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm getting some momentum and with the job change beginning next week, I'll be able to get to the gym at least twice a week and will be downtown with access to the river trail. I can walk and talk for calls, or even when I need some time in thought. I'll be buying a 5G enabled laptop or tablet, which means I can walk from my office to a nice spot next to the river and work. I think that'll really help as well. I have a desk in a collaborative working space with a bunch of entrepreneurs and other service minded folks. It's a generally healthy group of folks, much more so than the college, so that's increased accountability. Feeling good!

Last edited:

MoonLab

Supporting Member
Ohio
I've been keeping up. 2 months going strong. Started lazy at first. Would come home from work to pass out on the couch and not go to the gym. So, I said to myself this is it.... get your ass up and go! I would go 2-3 days a week. For the past 3 weeks I have been going in at least 4-5 days a week and work out for 2-3 hours. I'm getting used to it now. Feeling much better than ever.