Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tow rig/daily driver

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
46397AE3-07E2-406D-91B9-E82C061E9582.jpeg
9F293446-C394-4393-89B8-C6935B579178.jpeg

Just got home with my new hunting vehicle...2019 Tacoma TRD sport. It sure is a lot easier driving around town than my Duramax. The Chevy will be used for Ohio hunting trips and other longer road trips. The Taco will be for local use (work, hunting, yard sales, etc).

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Archer, Fullbore, Boarhead, XbowRick have Tacoma’s as well.... CJD3, Dannman and I have Tundras.... This is all that I remember so sorry if I left someone out 😂

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Archer, Fullbore, Boarhead, XbowRick have Tacoma’s as well.... CJD3, Dannman and I have Tundras.... This is all that I remember so sorry if I left someone out 😂
I’ve owned a couple Tacoma’s before. First one was a ‘96 that I put over 350,000 miles on before getting rid of it. Also had a 2004 tacoma and a 2010 fj. The ‘96 was the best pickup I’ve ever owned. I drove it everywhere. Best riding vehicle I’ve ever had was that 2010 FJ. This newer truck has more bells and whistles then my computer illiterate ass will ever use.😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I’ve owned a couple Tacoma’s before. First one was a ‘96 that I put over 350,000 miles on before getting rid of it. Also had a 2004 tacoma and a 2010 fj. The ‘96 was the best pickup I’ve ever owned. I drove it everywhere. Best riding vehicle I’ve ever had was that 2010 FJ. This newer truck has more bells and whistles then my computer illiterate ass will ever use.😂
Yeah, the wife’s new car is the same, have too google how to use the options 😂😂😂

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Fighting over who’s the first loser too Ford 😂😂😂😂
Fords sales are almost the sum total of the other two 😂

Not really. Considering they Split the Chevy and GMC sales since they are considered different Brands. If you combine those two it is a lot closer. If you combine all light duty models GM outsells Ford. That may change now that Ford has relaunched the Ranger.

Last year numbers.
Ford F-series. 909,330
GM 1500's 810,136
978,453 for GM if you include Canyon and Colorado.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
But it really doesn't matter. Drive what you like. I really like different things about each of them. I think Ford by far has the best interiors. Dodge probably has the best motors. GM has the worst front ends. I like it's look overall the best though.