Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

truth cam users..

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Just for the record I shot Dante a pm yesterday about it but haven't heard from him yet. Just sayin.

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Hey diablo....I found those connector already made up with 6 foot wires.....guess how much a piece?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I found some for $1.29 but you have to have a $100 minimum order....ain't doin that so i ended up finding some for $1.99 but they are 1 foot leads and i am not sure if they will work as all the specs were not online but i ordered some to try. i will keep you posted...delivery price sucks ballz...

Diablo54

Outside
I found some for $1.29 but you have to have a $100 minimum order....ain't doin that so i ended up finding some for $1.99 but they are 1 foot leads and i am not sure if they will work as all the specs were not online but i ordered some to try. i will keep you posted...delivery price sucks ballz...

Thanks keep me posted.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Diablo, the ones i bought fit the cam. I have it in action right now and looking at next week before I can test it out i just went down and plugged it in. going to head to radio shack and try to build one too. it may be cheaper yet.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
i wont be doing anything at the moment diablo..its still in action right now and i will work on those details later once season is over

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I talked to him about it. He said basically if you can come pick it up then get it. But he doesn't have time to ship it.

It's a little rough for him the last few months. He has been working 6-7 days a week and 12hr shifts. He heads to bed at about 8pm and gets up for work at 2am and hits the road by 3am to be at the jobsite at 4:30am. Works his 12hrs. and hits the road for his 1 1/2hr drive home. Yesterday was the first time since youth gun season I have even been able to catch up with him.

Just sit back and relax fellas. If and when he gets time to deal with the issue he will. Whatever he decides to do in the end is just fine with me. After all it is his cam to do with what he wants and nobody is out anything either way.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I totally agree with you Adam. I knew he had been busy but had no clue his schedule was like that. If there is anything we can do as a group to help lighten the load let me know.